Website Traffic Boosting: SEO vs Paid Advertising (PPC)January 14, 2019
Top CMS Platforms To Start A Website In 2019January 28, 2019
Introduction: It is a universal truth that search engines try to make stellar reputation around the year. They care a lot about making useful and quality recommendations when choosing what results will appear on your search engine result page.
If you want to find a great spot for your website, then you must offer great content. Following the best search engines will give you an idea about the best practices of search engine optimization.
To find a prominent place for your website, you have to be aware of the top trends of SEO. If you follow these trends, you will be able to fetch your target audience to your page and also rank your site high in the search list.
- Site architecture: One of the primary and important criteria to climb the Google ranking is to focus on your webpage architecture. Divide your site into a number of subdirectories and put clear slugs in the URL. This practice will help Google understand about your site and what purpose it is going to serve.
- Security of domain: Everyone wants their sites to be safe and secure. Through the HTTP virtual process information from a site transcends to the visitor’s page. It also lets Google know that the fetched information is safe for the searcher. In order to create a secure website, you should get an SSL certificate.
- Backlinks or inbound links: Inbound links are those that direct back to your site from any other page on the internet. Inbound links make a major difference n your site. These links inform Google that the information provided on your site can be trusted by people. Since trust is vital for major search engines like Google, through an inbound link you can raise your mark in the site ranking arena.
- Topic tops: Nothing can beat the impact of a quality topic on a site. It is the bread and butter of your Google ranking. The simplest rule is to provide as much content as you can on a particular topic. More quality topic means higher the chances of climbing the Google ranking ladder. Well-written and keyword-optimized articles in large quantities enhance a webpage’s capacity to reach larger audiences.
- Content structure and keyword intent: You should divide your focus between both content and keywords. Content might be helpful in the long run but the individual also boosts your site’s ranking. In order to prepare your website’s SEO strategy, keyword optimization is a must. These days the intent behind every keyword is also important. Search engines don’t always go with the exact match, therefore, think about the content ingredients carefully.
- Importance of Meta tags: Many webpage owners leave this aspect to the programmers, considering that it is a much more complex issue. Rather, Meta tags are very easy to generate. This underused feature of your content management system helps the search engines understand about the purpose of a web page what are functions of each component of a site. You can scatter varied Meta tags across your web page. These enhance the usability of the keywords as well.
- Page speed: Page speed means how fast users can reach a specific site after clicking on a particular link from the search results. For this, several on-page factors are responsible. But in general, if your site can be reached quickly then you rank higher in the Google rankings. Visitors tend to reach to those sites that can be opened within three to four seconds.
- On-page optimization: According to experts, this is going to be a very important SEO trend this year. Incredible SEO tactics bring better results. Here is a list of some of the best site optimizations –
- Content that answers from common or popular queries.
- Ensuring that internal is drawing desired and relevant findings and results.
- Shortening conversion process.
- Providing customer support and answers related to business.
- Using chat box and drawing customer queries by lessening the burden of various procedural tasks.
- Providing users with their stage in fulfillment funnel.
- Mobile-first index: This refers to developing the mobile phone version of your web page that will be used by the search engines. Since March last year, Google has been following the trend to rank the sites higher that come with the mobile-first index feature. For this, any mobile version is fine as long as you have the feature.
- Make a brand: Brand sells. Through the unlinked brand mentions, the search engines learn that your brand is an entity. By further analyzing all the other properties, Google gets a better picture of your authority in a particular field. The content and quality of each of the component of your web page matters. Advertising and problem-solving also play a vital role.
- Try to see beyond Google: Broaden the prospects of your web page. Consider other platforms apart from Google. Think about platforms like Amazon. Though it is not a universal search engine but, according to recent studies more than 50 percent users of the internet are shoppers and visit online shopping platforms like Amazon. So, choose your keywords and content for these avenues as well.
- Voice search: This is another booming SEO trend that is only getting bigger by the day. Voice is search is being considered as the game changer for multiuser and multilingual web pages. In order to increase the traffic of visitors on your site, you can consider this feature. For this will help reach your audience to the farthest corner of the world.
Conclusion: Following effective SEO trends can cause a paradigm shift to your web page. You have to be open and experimental for the better results. Trends keep on changing over the years. What worked in 2018 might proved to be fruitful for 2019. So, consider bringing changes to the old strategies or replacing them with the new ones. The above-mentioned trends have been scientifically tried and tested and experts have vouched for them in terms of their outcomes. You can decide on your SEO strategies by understanding your audience and their requirements.